Monday, February 12, 2007

Food Cravings

I am really weird sometimes. I will totally crave 1 food and that is all I will want to eat for weeks even months. I usually will eat this certain food at every meal and then move on to something else. Here are some past food cravings.
1. 1998 - Don Pablos Chicken Flautas - yummm. I wanted these so bad when I was living in Georgia so Todd drove me to Florida where the nearest Don Pablos was. (He didn't know what he was getting into.)
2. 1999 - Tamles - Don't ask me why. I totally hate them now, but back then, loved them and ate them nearly everyday.
3. 2000 - Junior Mints
4. 2001 - Bagels with Peanut Butter
5. 2002 - Shaved Ice
6. 2003 - Cherry Limeaides
7. 2004 - Grape Nuts
8. 2005 - Lemon Yogurt
9. 2006 - Guacamole
10.2007 - My latest craving that I eat at least 5 times a week. Chicken Ceasar Salad.

I am however starting to lean toward muffins of any kind and I only like the top.

Does anyone else do this?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Ummm, only when I'm pregnant!!!! Are you trying to tell us something :)?

Sandi said...

haha - I wish. It's crazy enough around here with 4. :)