Friday, April 27, 2007

What a week

Well, sorry it has been a week since my last post blogger friends. It's been a busy week. What's kept me away you ask? Maybe I have been spending every free moment bonding with my children, instilling them with valuable life lessons. Or maybe I have been donating my free time to those in need, helping the elderly, feeding the poor, or better yet, maybe I have been cooking meals from scratch and ironing all of Todd's clothes for work and making our home a little slice of heaven for him.

Here is the sad truth. I got a new mouse pad from dell and it stinks so bad. I mean the smell is so noxious that I can't even come near my computer without gagging. Never mind that Todd, the kiddos or even my neighbor who I had come take a test sniff can't smell anything. But believe me, there is a certain rubbery smell that grosses me out. It must be my super mom sense - kind of like spider man and his spidey sense.

You may be wondering how I can manage to type right now. Only my love for you, my 4 devoted blog readers, is pushing me through right now. So I am going to get some coffee and then I will be back to tell you about my night of fun in little Mexico/ the ghetto. curious?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha - glad you are back and that your spidy sense is in full force

Eric and April Colquett said...

I totally know the rubber smell your talking about. I can't stand it either. You're not the only one!
-April

Sarah said...

Do I make 5?

Kimberly said...

I TOTALLY know what you mean. When I was pregnant with Luke I thought my new plastic sunglasses smelled. They made me gag, and no one else could smell it!

faye said...

yay! you are back!!! i missed you