Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The joys of getting older

*First of all, I am going to tell you this post is about Todd and me. Just a glimpse of what normally takes place between the 2 of us. We are really dorky.*

The other day, Todd looked at me weird and said, "Is that a cobweb in your hair?"

I started freaking out saying "what, oh no, get it out." Because where there are cobwebs, there are spiders. Spiders freak me out really bad. Almost as much as vomit and pork. Anyway, I am shaking my head and dancing around just in case there is a spider crawling on me.

Todd then says, "Oh never mind, forget it."

How can you forget that someone told you there is a cobweb in your hair?

I went to the mirror to check and he is really insisting that I do not go and just leave it alone.

I look in the mirror to find the mysterious cobweb. Do you know what it is???

A patch of grey hair.

Aren't husbands great.


Off to buy some Loreal hair dye.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Your kidding! You really saw a gray hair. I bet it really was a cobweb and it's just your eyes that have gotten bad!