Friday, January 19, 2007

Funny Blogs

So I've been spending a lot of time lately looking for funny blogs. The problem is that there are so many blogs and so little time. I know, I know, your blog is funny, but maybe I haven't had a chance to visit it yet, and I probably haven't had a chance to check out everybody on your blog roll, and everybody on their blog roll.... You get the idea. Anyway, I'm sure this isn't an original idea, but here it is: I am looking for blogs that meet the following criteria:
1. They are funny.
2. They are made up of mostly original content (not links to other blogs, YouTube, etc.)
3. They are updated regularly.
4. There is a good chance you've never heard of them. That means they don't have a gazillion other links to them, hundreds of readers leaving comments, etc.
5. Lastly, the material is clean.
Now of course what I'm hoping is that everybody who reads this will try this little exercise on their own blog and give all of us some cool new blogs to check out. If you do try it, please (1) feel free to steal any or all of this post for your own site, and (2) add a comment here with a link to the list on your blog. And remember that the blogs don't necessarily have to be your absolute favorites or the funniest blogs in the world; as long as you enjoy them and you think we might, that's good enough. What we're looking for is the best "undiscovered" blogs.

No comments: