Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Morning at the gym

I was at the gym yesterday morning doing my normal workout and a guy came up to me and said ,"You lift those weights really nice."

Being the witty person I am, I responded ,"uh , thanks." I gave a little half smile to be polite and got back to my bicep curls.

As I was working out, I noticed this same guy was kind of following me around. Now before you start calling Todd, don't freak out or anything.

My gym admirer was at least 80 years old, bald and probably had cataracts.

2 comments:

Tinsie said...

It's nice to be admired - by men (and women) of any age.

Beth said...

oh my Sandi, that is funny...
I am due June 19th... I am finally getting excited and trying to get ready for this little one. I have been painting this weekend.
miss you!!!