Friday, February 16, 2007

Well Todd got me some new pots and pans for Valentine's Day. Very nice stuff - Wolfgang Puck, stainless steel because he knows I am totally not into Teflon and all that other non-stick stuff. (Just ask me why one day). Anyway, as I was sauteing some onions last night, here is our conversation somewhat.
Todd: "So babe, you like your new dishes."
Sandi: "Yeah, great, thanks." (and I get back to cooking.)
Todd: "They are Wolfgang Puck."
Sandi: "I think you've mentioned that."
Todd:"Stainless steel."
Sandi: "uh huh"
Todd : "so you like them"
Sandi :"Yes, very romantic gift." (I was slightly sarcastic)
Todd then picks up a small frying pan and stares into it and says in all seriousness,
"You can see your reflection. That is very romantic!"
OK blog friends. I will let you try and figure that one out.

No comments: