Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Weekend Recap

Just in case anyone was wondering what I did this weekend, here goes.
Friday Night: Date night, went out with some dear friends to my favorite place - Hibachi Grill
Saturday - spring cleaning, all day long, for some reason, I kept singing the following lyrics from Cypress Hill, "Insane in the Membrane, Insane in de brain." I think it was due to breathing in too much clorox cleaner. Todd was not amused after the 20th time he heard it. That's the only part of the song I know. It's catchy. lunch at chic-fil-a.
Saturday night - put the kids to bed early, watched 24 (FYI- latest commentary on season 1 coming in the next few days as soon and I can wrap my mind around what happened.)
Sunday morning - mad rush to get four kids, a husband, and a dog fed and ready to go to church(sparky stayed home).
Sunday afternoon - nap time, read a good book, (Camel Club)
Sunday Evening - Super Bowl party at a good friends house. Ate good food, laughed and watched a little of the game. Left Bella there. Fortunately, remembered her as we were starting the car.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

We would have kept her :)! Glad you guys could make it... it isn't a party without you! Besides Bella, you also left her doll. David walks past it and yells baby, baby often. Trey will make sure we return the doll as soon as possible!