Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Coolness Factor

So this sunday at church, my friend Bill (www.udfddesign.com) came up to me and told me that blogs were supposed to make you look cool and make you look good. Apparently, I come across pretty dorky on my blog. I think I am kind of cool but I guess not according to Bill. He would know what cool is. Bill shaves his head bald and wears a gotee. He plays electic guitar or bass or something and sings and does web stuff. He is someone you want to know. He is one cool dude, maybe not as cool as Jack Bauer (sorry Bill) but pretty close. So Bill, here are some things about me that make me "cool".

  • I have met a few famous people. Troy Aikman, John Madden, Emmitt Smith, Oliver North, Sean Hannity, Harry Connick Jr. (twice), Shania Twain, Cadmens Call . Now do any of these people remember me? No, but have you met any of them????
  • Everytime I go to my normal starbucks, the staff says "Hi Sandi" and gets my coffee ready. (This seems to happen at Chic-fil-a as well)
  • I am a total maniac on the tennis court
  • I know the top 10 music video countdown each week on VH1
  • My dance moves are pretty groovy
  • While I am cruising in my minivan, I wear Raybans and jam out to P Diddy, The Fray and . . . Chicago
  • My 3 year old told me I was a cool dude
  • I am pretty happy. I laugh alot. Cool people laugh alot unless you are one of those moody artsy types

Well, that is all I can come up with for now. If you think of anything else, let me know.

cheers

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I think you're a super cool chick!! :) I'll have a positive word with the bald guy (I'm trying to keep the challenge from Bible study)! :)

Eric and April Colquett said...

Sandi, you are definetly one of the coolest girls I know! Here's something else that makes you cool - your dark curly hair is trait that makes other women jeolous! - April