Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Monster Ballads - Even tough guys have a softer side

After seeing the commercial for it for years. I finally got it. Are you jealous? It is awesome.


Here is a sampling of what is on it. Totally rocks!

1. Heaven - Warrant
2. Something To Believe In - Poison
3. High Enough - Damn Yankees
4. Almost Paradise - Mike Reno/Anne Wilson
5. Is This Love - Whitesnake

6. To Be With You - Mr. Big
7. Carrie - Europe
8. Don't Know What You Got Til It's Gone - Cinderella
9. More Than Words - Extreme
10. Headed For A Heartbreak - Winger
11. When I Look Into Your Eyes - Firehouse
12. Wind Of Change - Scorpions
13. I'll Never Let You Go (Angel Eyes) - Steelheart
14. When I See You Smile - Bad English
15. Don't Close Your Eyes - Kix
16. When I'm With You - Sheriff



2 comments:

Danielle said...

SO FUNNY! Seriously, your blog cracks me up... you write just like you speak... too funny my friend!

Lisa Cowen said...

Sadly, Stu & I could hum a few bars of most of these songs...so when do we get to karaoke to this?